Yabo Sports Terms and Conditions
Updated: 4th March 2020
- Opening Your Account
- Conditions of Use
- Bets and Bet Acceptance Procedures
- Account Limits, Payout Limits and Maximum Bets
- Settlement of Transactions In and Out of Your Account
- Collection of Legitimate Winnings
- Promotions and Bonuses
- General Bonus Rules
- Responsible Gambling
- Indemnity From you to Us
- Disclaimers and Nature of Services
- Disputes and Complaints
- Terminating, Closing and Suspending Services
- Software License
- Information and Intellectual Property
- Links to External Websites
- Links to the Website
- Relationship between You and Us
- Violations of These Terms and Conditions
- Force Majeure
- Third Party Rights
- Post Termination
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Restricted Jurisdictions
You cannot use the
Services without agreeing to these Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 These Terms and Conditions (as defined below) govern Your use of the website, the software and
the services (as the terms “website”; “software” and “services” are defined below).
- 1.2 Notwithstanding that these Terms and Conditions are translated into another language, the
English language version shall prevail.
- 1.3 If You do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not continue using the website.
Your continued use of the website is acceptance by You of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms
and Conditions form a legal agreement between You and Us. You should print off a copy of these Terms
and Conditions and keep them in a safe place.
- 1.4 These Terms and Conditions are subject to change as set out below. The terms “You”, “Your”,
“Us”, “Our”, “We”, other words and phrases used in these Terms and Conditions are defined below.
individual game rules as may be
so displayed on Our website at any time, constitute the entire agreement between You and Us
regarding Your use of the website, the software and the services and supersede any other agreement
(whether oral or written) between You and Us regarding Your use of the website, the software and the
services. The rules and any Promotional Terms and conditions are subject, at all times, to these
Terms and Conditions which will prevail in the event of conflict.
- 1.6 If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any document incorporated
by reference, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- 1.7 In these Terms and Conditions, references to the singular shall include references to the plural
and vice versa and references to the masculine shall include references to the feminine and vice
versa. Headings are for convenience only and shall not affect interpretation. Reference to statutes
shall include such statute as amended or re-enacted, together with all secondary legislation made
under the relevant statute.
- 2.1 “Us”, “Our”, “We” Intelligent Sales Limited a company incorporated in the Isle of Man with Registered Number 06776599 having its Registered Office at Martland Mill, Mart Lane, Burs Cough, Ormskirk, L40 0SD together with TGP Europe Limited. TGP Europe Limited are a company incorporated in the Isle of Man with Registered Number 122698C having its Registered Office at James House, 1st Floor, 11-13 Hill Street, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 1EF. The services of TGP Europe Limited and the activities of this website are licensed and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Gambling Commission as stipulated by the
Operating Licence number 38898.
- 2.2 “Website Brand” means the commercial branding and other trademarks of Intelligent Sales Limited.
- 2.3 “Restricted Jurisdiction”, for the purpose of this Brand, means territory in which it is legally
prohibited to engage in any form of online gambling offered by independent service providers or
where the Brand has not obtained a licence permitting such offering. List of restricted
jurisdictions can be found at the end of this document.
- 2.4 “You; Your” means You as the person using the Website.
- 2.5 “Player” means all users of the Website, as defined in Clause 2.11, including You, who use the
Services and who have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
- 2.6 “Services” mean the provision by Us of Gambling and Gambling products and services via the
- 2.7 “Rules” means the rules for the different Gambling products and services provided by Us on the
Website, as are set out on the Website and as may be amended by Us from time to time. For the
avoidance of doubt, You should note that each product and/or service may have differing rules.
- 2.8 “Gambling” means any type of betting, gaming, and lottery.
- 2.9 “Software” means any and all software on the Website as defined in Clause 2.11 and including the
- 2.10 “Gambling Software” means any software, licensed program, data file or other content installed
on connection equipment, which enable You to visit, connect and join in the Services.
- 2.11 “Website” means www.yabo.uk which includes versions of our website viewed on mobile
phones, tablets or other electronic devices.
- 2.12 “Services” mean the provision by Us of Gambling and Gambling products and services via the
- 2.13 “Device" mean any application access devices, including but not limited to personal computers,
laptops, tablets, mobile phones, personal digital assistants, PDA phones, smartphones hand-held
devices employed for the use of and access to the Website and participation in the Services.
- 2.14 “Membership Registration” has the meaning set out in Clause 4.1 below.
- 2.15 “Your Account” has the meaning set out in Clause 4.10.
- 2.16 "Account limits" - an account limit shall mean the maximum deposit a Player may self-impose to
restrict a level of their transactions aggregated together with any accumulated legitimate winnings
and bonuses in the Player’s account from time to time and Clause 9.4 of these terms and conditions
shall be construed accordingly.
- 2.17 “Bet” means any bet, wager or similar made by You and/or any other Player in relation to the
- 2.18 “Legitimate Winnings” means, subject to the conditions precedent below, winnings legitimately
and legally won by You in using the Services and that have been won by You in accordance with these
Terms and Conditions less the following:
- (a) any rake or commission due to Us;
- (b) other entry or other fees due to Us for Your use of the Services;
- (c) any charge backs made by Your bank or other financial provider used by You in relation
to the Services.
- 2.19 “Tattersalls rule 4(c)” Rule 4(C) will apply in the event of withdrawals. All bets on horses
eligible to run but subsequently unable to start in a re-started race and withdrawn will be void and
therefore refunded. Rule 4(C) will apply based on the prices of those horses.
- 2.20 “Information” has the meaning set out in Clause 19.1 below.
- 3.1 During Your Registration requesting participation in the Services, by ticking the boxes "I
confirm that I am at least 18 years old" and "I have read, printed and accepted the Terms and
Conditions", You acknowledge and agree that:
- (a) You are older or of the age of 18 or the legal age for participating in Gambling in the
jurisdiction in which you reside;
- (b) You are not enrolled into National Self-Exclusion Scheme with GAMSTOP
- (c) You have read, fully understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions; and;
- (d) these Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between You and Us
regarding the use of the Services.
- 3.2 If You do not agree to any of these
Terms and Conditions, please do not complete the Registration, but rather, immediately discontinue
Your use of the Website.
4. Opening your account
- 4.1 In order to use the Services, You must complete the Registration for account and Membership
according to the guidance on the Website (the "Membership Registration").
- 4.2 You warrant that all information supplied when Registering and completing the Membership
Registration is accurate, true and complete, including Your name on the Membership Registration,
sources of funds (including the relevant payment details, bank accounts and card numbers) and
address. Checks for fictitious registration details will be undertaken using in house methods and
third-party specialist fraud prevention agencies throughout the life of Your Account.
- 4.3 All player funds (including deposits, winnings and applicable bonuses) are held separately to
operational funds. The Gambling Commission requires us to tell You that although customer funds are
held separately, they would form part of the assets of the business in the event of insolvency. Your
funds are not protected in the event of insolvency and this is rated by the Gambling Commission as
‘Not Protected’. Further information can be found here
- 4.4 It is Your responsibility to ensure that the laws applicable to You do not prohibit You from
using and accessing the Website and the Information, downloading and installing the Software and
participating in the Services.
- 4.5 We may from time to time require further evidence of identification and age from You to verify
Your Membership Registration (e.g. valid identification card with picture and confirmation of
address in the form of a utility bill). If there is any change on Your personal information as
originally supplied by You, You must notify Us of the relevant change as soon as reasonably
- 4.6 We reserve the right to carry out any and all further identification, credit and other
verification checks from time to time or request copies from You of any other documentation that We
require and / or are required to undertake or obtain by applicable laws and regulations, to combat
fraud and/or money laundering, including but not limited to, evidence of Source of Funds and Source
- 4.7 We reserve the right to confirm Your name and address by post or otherwise. We may, at Our
discretion, undertake additional security checks for any information that You provide. By agreeing
to these Terms and Conditions, You allow Us to access, use, process and store the results of any
identification verification or checks. We may require from You copies of any other documentation as
We deem appropriate to combat fraud and/or money laundering, including evidence of source of funds
and source of wealth
- 4.8 We reserve the right to reject Your Membership Registration at Our absolute discretion and
without giving any reason.
- 4.9 You are not allowed to use the Services until completion of Your Membership Registration.
- 4.10 You will be required to set up an account with Us in your name (“Your Account”) to use and
access the Services.
- 4.11 We permit only one Account per person, household address, email address, telephone number, same
payment method and shared IP address or device (including those available publicly as in a library,
workplace or internet café).
- 4.12 If we discover or suspect that You have more than one account with Us, or have reasonable
suspicion that an account or group of accounts are operating systematically (for example employing
specific wagering techniques or wagering as a group), or are otherwise in breach of any other
provision of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to terminate some
or all of Your accounts. Checks for duplicate registration details will be undertaken at the point
of sign up using in house database checking methods and third-party specialist fraud prevention
- 4.13 Upon registration You can choose the currency of Your Account, Pound Sterling (GBP), Euro (EUR)
or American Dollars (USD). The minimum deposits accepted on Your Account will be £10 or €10 or $10,
depending on Your choice of currency, as stated above.
- 4.14 Any sums held in Your Account are held by Us for You in a Player funds account. However, We are
not a bank and no interest shall be paid on any sums in Your Account.
- 4.15 You must keep your credentials (alias, password, and any other information used to access your
Account) secret and not reveal them to any other person. You shall not allow any other person to use
Your account under any circumstances.
- 5.1 We will take reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure that Your personal information as
disclosed to Us shall remain confidential. We will not disclose Your personal data or betting
information unless required to do so by any applicable laws and regulations, court order, the
relevant gaming and law enforcement authorities or other than as set forth in these Terms and
Conditions. It is also Your responsibility to keep Your personal information confidential.
- 5.2 We reserve the right to disclose and transfer Your personal data to Our payment settlement
service providers, financial institutions for the completion of payment services and third-party
identification verification agencies. It is also possible that We are compelled to do so by
applicable laws and regulations of the relevant gaming or law enforcement authorities.
- 5.3 We will process Your personal data in accordance with Data Protection Act 2018, General Data
6. Conditions of Use
- 6.1 As a condition of use of the Services, You warrant and undertake that You shall not use or
access the Website, Services, Software and/or the Information for any purpose that is illegal under
any law applicable to You or prohibited by and/or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
6.2 You warrant and undertake as a condition of Your use of the Services that:
- (a) You are acting on Your own behalf and in Your own personal capacity, not on behalf of
- (b) You are not restricted by limited legal capacity;
- (c) You are not diagnosed or classified as a compulsive gambler;
- (d) You are the older or of
- (i) 18 years of age; or,
- (ii) the legal age determined by any laws applicable to You regarding the
undertaking of Gambling by You.
- Underage gambling is an offence;
- (e) You are fully aware of the risk of losing money in the process of Gambling and using the
Services and the Website;
- (f) Your deposit of money into Your Account (as the term "Your Account" is defined in Clause
4) does not originate from criminal or other illegal or unauthorised activities;
- (g) You are not conducting criminal or other illegal, unauthorised activities and/or
intending to use Your Account in connection with such activities and that You shall not use
or allow other persons to use the services and Your Account for any criminal or otherwise
unlawful activities including, without limitation, money laundering, under any law
applicable to You or Us;
- (h) You will keep Your username, account number and password confidential and prevent
unauthorised access or use;
- (i) You will immediately change Your password and notify Us immediately if Your username,
account number or password is compromised in any way;
- (j) You are responsible for all activities via the Website and/or Device under Your
username, account and password, regardless of acknowledgement or authorisation;
- (k) You will not use the Services, Website, Devices, Software or the Information in any way
which interferes or may interfere with other Players, or make any attempt to gain an unfair
advantage over other Players, whether specifically prohibited by the rules or not;
- (l) You will not undertake any activity or assist any third party to undertake any activity
that degrades or may degrade the operational performance of the Services and/or the Website;
- (m) You will not solicit or seek to obtain other Players’ information by any means;
- (n) You will not upload or distribute any programs, files or data containing viruses, which
are corrupted or may affect the programs of the Devices, Software, Services and/or the
- (o) Your access to the Services and Information via the Websites is not prohibited:
- (i) by laws that are applicable to You or contractual obligations which apply to You
- (ii) by laws that are applicable to persons in the country from which You are currently
accessing the Website or using the Device;
- (p) You will not use the Website if You are based in the Restricted Jurisdictions as listed
in Clause 33 or any other jurisdiction from where use is so prohibited. We will undertake
checks and have third parties undertake checks on Our behalf to identify Players from these
jurisdictions accessing the Website.
Please note that further restrictions on access to
certain gaming products available via the Website may apply to Players based in
jurisdictions, in such cases access to such specific gaming products will be prevented
through the Website from within such jurisdictions.
- (q) You will not collude with third parties, use any device, robot, spider, algorithm,
software, routine or other method (or anything in the nature of the foregoing) to interfere
or attempt to interfere with the functioning of the Services, Devices, the Software, the
Website, Information or any transactions offered through the Website. You further
acknowledge that any software which, confers any sort of unfair advantage, shares hole cards
among Players (where applicable) or assists collusion or cheating in any way, utilises a
database of hands (where applicable) or Player profiles which is shared between Players,
reduces or eliminates the need for a human to make decisions, is designed to 'datamine',
provides real-time advice on the action to take during play (including ICM analysis tools),
attempts to block any of Our fraud and cheating detection mechanisms, is prohibited. We will
undertake such steps to accordingly identify the use of such software on a Player’s machine
and You hereby consent to this and will not interfere with any of the detection mechanisms.
These rules apply to all circumstances at all times;
- (r) You will not spread any information with content that is unlawful, harassing, abusive,
threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, racially or ethnically
objectionable, pornographic or profane, or any material that could constitute or encourage
conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
- (s) You are not an officer, director, employee, consultant, affiliate or agent of Ours or
any company which has a relationship with Us, or a relative of any of the foregoing;
- (t) You will not impede the proper usage of the Services, the Website, the Software, Devices
and/or the Information or initiate and/or engage in surveys, contests, chain letters,
send/forward "junk mail" or bulk mails;
- (u) You will use the Services solely for personal entertainment and not use the Services as
a way of conducting a commercial business or as a way of making a living.
- 6.3 All Players must play on their own behalf and in their own best interests. Playing on behalf of
employer, sweat shop, ‘gold farm’ or any form of team or co-operative is strictly prohibited. The
any data which has been obtained by datamining, whether the data was obtained by the Player
or by anyone else is strictly prohibited, as is the sharing of any legitimately gathered data with
- 6.4 We reserve the right to void bets and / or withhold payment of winnings, if upon investigation
discover that bets were placed in an unacceptable manner, as listed below:
- (a) ‘Influence Betting’ – where You or parties acting in association with You, can, either
indirectly, influence the outcome of a match or an event;
- (b) ‘Syndicate Betting’ – where persons act together to place series of bets on the same
- 6.5 If You become aware or have a suspicion of such activity that takes an unfair and illegal
of the Services and Website, You should report it to Us via firstname.lastname@example.org for Us to
and ensure safe and fair gambling environment.
All such prohibitions/restrictions are applicable whether or not there is any explicit agreement
the parties using the Website and whether or not any actual demonstrable harm has been caused to
7. Bets and Bet Acceptance Procedure
- 7.1 We accept Bets for casino games, sports gambling and other events and games on the Website. All
Bets must comply with the Rules relevant to each form of gambling offered by Us on the Website and
to these Terms and Conditions.
- 7.2 If an error occurs in relation to the Website or in relation to any Bets or any events or
circumstance on which Bets have been made, all relevant Bets shall be void; or in the event of any
system error in relation to the Website, we reserve the right to void any Bets and / or any Winnings
received in to Your Account as a result of such an error.
- 7.3 We reserve the right, at Our discretion but acting reasonably, to decline all or part of any Bet
requested on the Website for any reason.
- 7.4 We only accept Bets via the internet and/or Devices in compliance with these Terms and
Conditions. Bets are not accepted in any other form (whether by post, email, fax or otherwise) and
the result of any Bet not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be void.
- 7.5 We have the right to postpone or reject any Bet which we may suspect as having the capacity to
damage the Website or Our operating system.
- 7.6 Any Bets that breach these Terms and Conditions will be cancelled by way of notification to the
e-mail address registered on Your Account.
- 7.7 Artificial Intelligence or software (commonly called “bots”) are not allowed to be used. Any Bet
using the foregoing or attempting to use the foregoing will be cancelled and the respective account
will be closed.
- 7.8 Bets will only be valid if Your username and password (where it is so required) are correct and
there is enough balance in Your Account to make the Bet in full.
- 7.9 You are responsible for all use, activities and transactions on Your Account in respect of the
following (whether the usage, activity or transaction is authorised by You or not):
- (a) Your name; and/or,
- (b) Your account number; and/or,
- (c) Your username and password.
- 7.10 It is Your responsibility to ensure that the details of Bets placed by You are correct. Once
Your Bet has been placed You can no longer cancel, revoke or change Your Bet.
- 7.11 All Bets are logged and recorded in Our transaction log database. Our transaction log database
shall be conclusive evidence for all transaction information in relation to the Services and any Bet
placed by You and/or any Player.
- 7.12 All bets are deemed for day of acceptance, unless otherwise stated. Bets will be deemed valid
and accepted by us when a transaction identification is displayed in Your Account and Your
transaction history is updated.
- 7.13 No Bets can be placed after the commencement of the event that the Bet relates to or where the
outcome of an event that the Bet relates to is known at the time of placement of the relevant Bet.
If any event or betting session is erroneously left open for Betting after the commencement of the
relevant event and/or where the outcome of the relevant event is known, We reserve the right to
decline or void such Bets placed without reference to You.
For the avoidance of doubt, this clause does not prohibit "inplay"/ "live betting" or half time
bets where such are offered by Us.
- 7.14 Acceptance of any Bet requested, or any part thereof shall be at Our sole discretion, and We
reserve the right to limit any Bet prior to its acceptance.
- 7.15 Advertised start times of the events on which You can place Bets displayed on the Website are
for information purposes only. If for any reason a Bet is erroneously accepted by Us after the game,
race, event or match on which you are placing your Bet has commenced, we reserve the right to cancel
and void such bet.
For the avoidance of doubt, this clause does not prohibit “inplay”/ “live betting” or half time
bets where such are offered by Us.
- 7.16 Unless specifically stated otherwise within the Rules, for a sport or event, the result of a
game, race, event or match will be determined on the day of its conclusion. All Bets accepted will
be settled on the official result, unless otherwise stated. Any subsequent enquiry that may result
in an overturned decision in relation to the relevant game, race, event or match will not be
recognised by Us, and Our original settlement of Bets will stand.
- 7.17 Unless specifically stated otherwise within the Rules, if the venue for a sporting event is
changed, all Bets placed based on the original venue will be void.
- 7.18 Unless specifically stated otherwise in the Rules, We will not recognise suspended games,
races, events or matches or protests or overturned decisions in relation to the same.
- 7.19 Unless specifically stated otherwise in the Rules, should You include a non-runner or void
selection in a multiple Bet, the Bet will be settled on the remaining valid selections (if any)
- 7.20 You acknowledge that any and all odds, lines and handicaps are subject to fluctuation without
notice, and the foregoing will become fixed only at the time of acceptance of the relevant Bet by
Us. You further acknowledge that where Live Betting (bets on events that have already started) is
offered, such fluctuation may occur during an event. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You
review the information pertinent to any Bet You wish to place for any such fluctuation when
utilising the Live Betting facility.
- 7.21 When system failure of any type results in an incorrect odd, line or handicap, all Bets in
relation to the same will be void. Provided the error, mistake or failure is rectified in time, We
may at Our absolute discretion (but shall not be obliged to) make reasonable efforts to contact You
to allow the choice of placing another Bet at the correct odds, lines and handicaps.
- 7.22 We will not accept any simultaneously placed Bets on one game, race, event or match from You.
- 7.23 Markets are occasionally opened which relate to the outcome of a sporting event beginning more
than 1 week in the future. Ante Post bets on sports are accepted all in, run or not, entered or not.
Except where the Rules specifically state otherwise, Bets are lost on an Ante Post bet if a
selection does not take part. In all cases We reserve the right to deduct the equivalent of
Tattersalls rule 4(c) to reflect returning Bets on Non-Runners.
- 7.24 In respect of any Bet and the associated transactions therewith, Our decision is final and
For the avoidance of doubt, this does not affect Your access to any independent adjudication or
- 7.25 You acknowledge that the random number generator ("RNG") or live dealing provided on the
Website will determine the shuffling and dealing of cards, spinning of the ball and wheel, shaking
of the dice, the outcome of the games, outcome of the lottery and other randomly generated events
that are part of the Services and You agree to accept such shuffling and dealing of cards, spinning
of the ball and wheel, shaking of the dice and the outcomes of the game, lottery and other randomly
generated events performed by the RNG or live dealer as final and conclusive.
- 7.26 When the result of one event has a direct influence on the outcome of another, there is a
related contingency. Selections from related events cannot be combined in an accumulator, e.g. Team
A to beat Team B in a league match, and Team A to win the league.
- 7.27 Where an accumulative bet of this type has been accepted in error it will be settled by equally
dividing the Bet unit where the related outcomes clash.
8. Account Limits, Payout Limits and Maximum Bets
- 8.1 The following are the limits that can be won by a single client in respect of any one day’s
business. Our Sportsbook Provider are not authorised to accept any bets above and beyond these
limits and on any bets taken in error that exceed this limit We will enforce the limits and cancel
the remaining bet size. All limits are noted in Pounds Sterling.
- 8.2 In some circumstance these limits may be reduced or increased at our discretion and from time to
time be amended without prior notice. This will be in line with Responsible Gambling guidelines and
players will be notified in
advance of actions taking place.
£50,000 - Horse racing where all the selections are in races governed by a full official service
within the UK or Ireland including Ante Post.
£25,000 - Horse racing in all other countries and selections that are not covered by a full
£10,000 Tote bets (Including Forecasts/Tricasts)
£1,000 Maximum bonus payout per Player in Best Odds Guaranteed
£50,000 - All football leagues.
£50,000 - All other sports as detailed in their individual rules.
All virtual sports via Our virtual sports are subject to a maximum payout of £10,000.
Non-Sport and Specialty/Novelty Bets
£5,000 - Includes bets on media and television events such as Politics, Eurovision Song Contest,
Dancing On Ice etc.
£100,000 Live Casino
£100,000 Slots and other Games
These figures do not include Progressive Jackpot winnings. Any Progressive Jackpot will be paid
in full within 30 days.
- 8.3 For multiple bets including selections from markets where different limits apply, the maximum
payout on the bet will default to the lowest applicable limit and in no case shall exceed £50,000
(or equivalent amount in other currencies).
- 8.4 As stated in Clause 9.6, the maximum winnings payable by Us to any Player for any one calendar
day (00:00 - 23:59) on any valid bet or combination of Bets, including Ante Post shall be limited to
a maximum of ten thousand pounds sterling (£10,000) in aggregate. Winnings payable by Us to any
Player on any valid bet or combination of Bets, including Ante Post, will be subject to Clause 9.6.
- 8.5 Any group of Players who have placed the same combination of selections and we believe have been
acting as a syndicate, as defined in clause 6.4 (b), will be treated as one Player for the purpose
of the above limits.
- 8.6 The maximum amount You can Bet varies according to the type of gambling and the terms offered by
Us in relation to the type of gambling as detailed in these Terms and Conditions, relevant Rules
and/or the Website and is subject to change without prior notice but in any event will not exceed
the funds in Your Account available to place Bets.
9. Settlement of Transactions in and out of Your Account
- 9.1 When using a debit card, the cardholder's name must be the same as
the name provided in the Membership Registration. We reserve the right to reject a transaction in
case of discrepancies between the cardholder's name and the name provided in the relevant Membership
- 9.2 You have the responsibility under law to pay any and all debts that You incur with Us or Our
associated parties. You agree that You will not intentionally cancel, reject or revoke any Bet, and
You will pay Us any and all losses caused by such cancellation, rejection or revocation by You.
- 9.3 Online gambling debts are enforceable in law.
- 9.4 Players are encouraged to establish self-imposed deposit limits to restrict the nature of their
transactions in the 'My Account' section of the Website or by contacting Customer Services. Maximum
thresholds limits can be placed by deposit value and by term; the terms are daily, weekly or
monthly. Once the deposit value limit threshold is reached, further deposits will not be possible
until the chosen term period has ended. Players can amend and cancel such thresholds in the 'My
Account' section of the Website or by contacting Us via email (see Contact Us page). If an increase
in the deposit value is requested, this will only be implemented after a 24-hour cooling-off period
and a second confirmation requested by You. Any change to the deposit value limit or the term limit
implements new limit facility, irrespective of previous deposits made.
- 9.5 We have the right to terminate Your participation in the Services and/or reject withdrawal
requests on Your Account if we suspect any fraud or bonus abuse as defined under Sections 6 and 11
of these Terms and Conditions. .
- 9.6 Depending on your chosen payment method, payout of Legitimate Winnings might be subject to daily
(00:00 – 23:59) or a single transaction limit of thirty thousand pound sterling (£30,000) as
stipulated by Our card payment service provider. Other limits for other payment methods may also
For the avoidance of confusion, these limits are payment provider specific and we have no
influence over the levels of these limits.
- 9.7 Your Legitimate Winnings do not include the Bet relating to the betting session, event or game
from which the Legitimate Winnings arose.
- 9.8 Subject to Clause 15.10, We shall not in any way be responsible for any error occurring in the
payment process into or out of Your Account. We reserve the right to void any Bet or transaction
relating to any Bet affected by any error in such payment process. You must inform Us as soon as
possible if You find that the balance in Your Account does not match the balance that You expect.
- 9.9 Payment of any taxes, fees or charges on Your Legitimate Winnings under any applicable laws
shall be Your responsibility.
- 9.10 Should sums be credited to Your Account in error, it is Your responsibility to notify Us of the
error as soon as possible, and in any event from when You could reasonably be deemed to be aware of
the error. Any sums credited to Your Account due to an error will be deemed invalid and, in the
event, that there are sufficient sums in Your Account, such sums will immediately be reversed by Us
from Your Account. In the event that there are insufficient sums in Your Account, You shall
immediately return to Us the funds equal to the amount representing the erroneously credited funds.
Sums credited to Your Account in error are not available to use as Bets. We reserve the right to
void any transaction and/or Bet involving sums paid to You in error.
For the avoidance of doubt, where You have a credit balance in Your Account and further sums are
erroneously added to this, You are permitted to transact and/or place Bets up to the level of
credits available in Your Account excluding the erroneously added sum.
10. Collection of Legitimate Winnings
- 10.1 Legitimate Winnings will be deposited to Your Account.
- 10.2 As Your payment provider allows, your Legitimate Winnings will be deposited to the same payment
method that was used for the original deposit in Your Account. The receiver of the Legitimate
Winnings must be the same person who deposited the funds that were used for the relevant Bet.
- 10.3 If any individual or group is suspected of collusion and/or fraud, money laundering, financing
of terrorism, participating in an Influence or a Syndicate gambling, exploiting a fault, loophole or
an error in Our Software, We reserve the right to cancel all or part of the relevant Bet. The
withdrawal facility will be blocked and / or withdrawal request reversed and money in the account
belonging to such Players in such a case may be seized.
- 10.4 You must pay all bank and other third-party charges due to the transaction into and out of Your
Account and We reserve the right to take these charges from Your Legitimate Winnings.
11. Promotions and Bonuses
- 11.1 All promotions, bonuses or special offers are subject to these Terms and Conditions in addition
to promotion-specific Terms and Conditions that we may introduce from time to time in conjunction
therewith that will take precedence for the duration of such promotion or a bonus offer. Terms and
Conditions specific to individual Promotion or Bonus will be communicated separately and
individually for acceptance before such offering is undertaken.
- 11.2 All promotions, bonuses or special offers are limited to one per customer, household address,
email address, telephone number, payment details, IP address or device (including those available
publicly in a library, workplace or internet café).
- 11.3 At Our sole discretion, all promotion bonuses or special offers and any winnings accrued from
such offers obtained using suspected Duplicated Accounts, as defined in Clause 4.12, will be voided
and Your Accounts will be closed.
12. Bonus Rules
- 12.1.1 Bonuses are available at our discretion and we reserve the right to restrict the
availability of any bonus to any player at any time.
- 12.1.2 Fraudulent or multiple entries will not be accepted, neither will entries made in breach
of these Standard Promotional Terms or the specific Promotional Terms.
- 12.1.3 Some of our Bonuses may be offered to you on a complimentary basis or when taking part
and completing promotions through the website.
- 12.1.4 All promotions are not available to players using an e-wallet when depositing funds.
- 12.1.5 Players who are Self-Excluded are not eligible to receive any bonus. Players that
Self-Exclude during the course of bonus qualification or after a Bonus Token has been placed but
before any winnings (Cash or Bonus) were accumulated, will not be eligible to receive any
winnings (whether as Cash or as a Bonus Token)
- 12.1.6 Only one Bonus offer per player, per household, per shared computer and shared IP address
unless otherwise stated. We do not allow “Multiple Accounts”. Player account details will be
determined by any or all combination of name, mailing address, email address, computer (serial),
IP address, payment (deposit/withdrawal) method used and any other form of identification.
- 12.1.7 By accepting any of our bonuses, you agree to adhere to these Bonus Rules and any
applicable rules made available to you before or when accepting a Bonus with us. You must also
comply with our full Terms and Conditions at all times.
- 12.1.8 We reserve the right to withhold any Bonus, associated winnings whether from cash or
bonus wagers if believed that the offer has been abused and/or where the terms of the offer are
not fulfilled, or any irregular betting patterns are found including collusion, and this
decision is final.
- 12.2 Promotion and Bonus Abuse
- 12.2.1 In the interests of fair gaming, any equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting,
shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes.
Irregular game play includes, but is not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in
excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited (or percentage defined within the
promotional offer) to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that
bonus have been met. For this rule, a bet is defined as one roulette spin or one dealer's
dealt hand in any table game, or one deal in any Video or Power Poker game (this includes
Multi-Hand/Play games). The use of the double or gamble feature shall be considered a new
bet and as such is beholding to bonus terms and maximum bet restrictions. Should We deem
that irregular game play has occurred, We reserve the right to withhold/or confiscate all
winnings. The use of bonus funds purely to progress through the bonus stages is also deemed
Abuse of bonus promotion includes, but is not limited to, any one or more of the following
types of play while an active bonus is present:
- 12.2.2 A player decreasing their bet amount by 40% or more after a large win for the purpose
of reaching wagering requirements while a casino bonus is still active e.g. Winnings from a
$/£/€50 bet on any spin including a double up and reducing your bet amount to $/£/€20 or
- 12.2.3 Placing a bet of more than $/£/€5 while wager requirements associated to the bonus
are still in place. In such instances any winnings from the bonus and associated winnings (including those from cash wagers while a bonus is present)
may be voided e.g. If you deposit $/£/€100 your max bet is restricted to $/£/€5. This applies
to cash money wagers if the bonus is active/present. Should players wish to wager higher
values, they need to contact customer service and request that the active bonus be removed.
- 12.2.4 The use of the double or gamble feature shall be considered a new bet and as such is
beholding to bonus terms and max bet restriction.
- 12.2.5 If opted to receive a Casino bonus, the deposit used to activate the bonus can only
be wagered on Casino until such time wager requirements met or bonus lost.
- 12.2.6 Players activating a casino bonus will not be permitted to place sportsbook wagers;
virtual wagers; or live dealer wager with their cash or balance and return to the casino to
wager their casino bonus balance (unless stipulated otherwise). Such pattern of play will be
deemed irregular and any associated winning may be voided.
- 12.2.7 The delay of winnings by hiding of free spins or bonus features or cash. Any play
that initiates "free spin" or "bonus" features with bonus or cash funds, after which the
player leaves the free spin or bonus round, to then complete at a later stage i.e. after the
bonus has been wagered or wager requirement rebased.
- 12.2.8 Any wagers that makes use of bonus funds purely to progress through the bonus stages,
and then the wager of cash bet to complete the final stages, once the bonus funds have been
released or forfeited, will be deemed abusive play. This includes but is not limited to the
games mentioned in Clause 12.4.6 of these Terms & Conditions.
- 12.2.9 Any wager where the cash funds are hidden in open or non-resulted bets to allow for
access to bonus funds will be deemed abusive. Furthermore, the resulting/completion of such
bets post bonus funds being wagered will be void along with all wager of bonus funds and
winnings thereof while hidden cash funds are still in play/not settled.
- 12.2.10 Players placing equal, zero or low margin/minimal risk bets, such as any bet spread
combination in roulette games covering 25 or more of the 37 unique numbers on the table.
- 12.2.11 Players already registered are not allowed to register as a new user under another
name or email address. If multiple accounts are registered with us, we will cancel the user
account and void any Bonuses/winnings claimed.
- 12.2.12 We reserve the right to request any player to provide sufficient documentation for
account verification and for us to be satisfied that we are certain of the identity of the
players to whom we are issuing any Bonus, Bonus Token or special promotion.
- 12.2.13 These Standard Promotional Terms apply to all our promotions and competitions. If
there is a discrepancy or conflict between these Standard Promotional Terms and any specific
Promotional Terms, then the specific Promotional Terms will be used.
- 12.2.14 We are not responsible for the accuracy of promotions or content outside of our own
- 12.3 Sportsbook
- 12.3.1 Bonus Tokens are non-withdrawable and must be redeemed on sports (excluding casino).
- 12.3.2 A Bonus Token must be redeemed all at once and cannot be split up in smaller
- 12.3.3 The Bonus Token stake will not be returned on any winning bets.
- 12.3.4 Unless specifically stated Bonus Tokens have a 5-day expiry.
- 12.3.5 Bonus Tokens will not count towards qualifying for any promotion.
- 12.3.6 Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable other than at our sole discretion.
- 12.3.7 Unless otherwise specified in writing, if You are required to travel as part of the
promotion or as a competition prize winner, You are responsible for making all Your own
arrangements (including insurance).
- 12.4 Casino
- 12.4.1 Bonus wagering requirements must be fulfilled within 7 days from the date the Bonus
was issued to the account, otherwise the Bonus amount received, and any winnings generated
through the Bonus will be forfeited. Only the fund-in amount will be returned.
- 12.4.2 Free spins will be made available for various promotions on the website.
- 12.4.3 All free spins assigned to a player account must be used within 7 days, unused free
spins will be removed thereafter unless otherwise stipulated.
- 12.4.4 Winnings from free spins may be subject to wagering, (i.e. 50 times) which may
include max bet rules & game weighting before they can be withdrawn.
- 12.4.5 The maximum that can be won from free spins is £100.
- 12.4.6 The following Casino games are excluded from bet placement if you have a Casino Bonus
Beautiful Bones, Big Bad Wolf, Big Bang, Blood Suckers, Blood Suckers 2, Bonanza Megaways, Book of Dead,
Bookie of Odds, Book of Oz, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Champion of the Track,
Cool Buck 5 Reel, Dead or Alive, Dragon's Myth, EggOMatic, Eye of the kraken, Forsaken
Kingdom, GEMiX, Gunslinger, Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Le Kaffee Bar, Lucky Angler, Northern
Sky, Pearls of India, Peek a Boo, Piggy Riches, Pimped, Rage to Riches, Robin Hood,
Royal Masquearde, Scrooge, Simsalabim, Stardust, The Wishmaster, Tomb Raider Secret of
the Sword, Tower Quest, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Crowned Eagle, Untamed Giant
Panda, Untamed Wolf Pack & Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas, Zombies.
- 12.4.7 When a bonus is active or present a max bet limit, max win limitations and wager
requirements might be present. This will be displayed in the specific Terms and Conditions
for the offer.
13. Responsible Gambling
14. Indemnity from you to us
You hereby indemnify Us, Our employees and agents for any and all costs, expenses, losses, damages or
claims whatsoever (including reasonable legal fees) that may be incurred or suffered by Us, Our
employees or agents arising in any way from Your negligent act or omission, Your downloading or
installation of the Software, Your use of Software and/or the Information, and/or any breach by You of
any part of these Terms and Conditions.
15. Disclaimers and Nature of the Services
16. Disputes & Complaints
- 16.1 If you have any questions about the Website or the Services, or in the event that You have any
complaint or dispute regarding the Services, You should, in the first instance, email Our Customer
Services Team at - email@example.com, a 7am to 11pm
is also available. We will
try to resolve Your case via Our escalation procedure.
- 16.2 Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, if You have any dispute with the result of
any gambling You undertake with Us, You must submit Your written complaint to Us, including full
details. Details should be sent by email to our Player Services to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt, Your
communication will be acknowledged by return message within twenty-four (24) hours, after which the
investigation will commence. We strive to resolve all Disputes and Complaints with fourteen (14)
days’ time. Where the resolution depends on You providing further information, the period of
fourteen (14) days will be applied to our actions.
- 16.3 In the case of a discrepancy between the result or outcome which appears on Your Device and the
result or outcome in the transaction logs in Our system, You agree that the results or outcome in
Our system's transaction logs shall be the conclusive evidence of the relevant result or outcome.
Details should be sent by email to our Player Services to email@example.com
For the avoidance of doubt, this does not affect Your access to any independent adjudication or
- 16.4 Gambling Operators licenced by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain are required to offer
dispute resolution by an independent third party or 'Alternate Dispute Resolution' (ADR) provider in
line with LCCP
social responsibility (SR) code 6.1.1
We have appointed the Independent Betting Adjudication Services (IBAS) as Our ADR.
Please direct unresolved complaints to them at telephone number +44 207 347 5883.
Further details about IBAS can be found at http://www.ibas-uk.com/
- 16.5 If you request to use an ADR provider other than the Independent Betting Adjudication Service,
we may agree to use such ADR provider on the premise that you have checked that the relevant ADR
provider is approved by the Gambling Commission, and accepted the risks associated with using an
unapproved ADR provider. For example, unapproved providers may not be bound by the requirements of
the ADR regulations, which require them to act in a fair, transparent and open manner. You may use
the Independent Betting Adjudication Service even if you have already used an unapproved ADR
17. Terminating, Closing and Suspending Services
- 17.1 Given the nature of the Services, We reserve the right to terminate Your Account at any time
without prior notice if You are in breach of any of the obligations under these Terms and Conditions
or based on reasonable evidence, We believe that our Terms and Conditions have been breached. Upon
closure of Your Account, You will be notified by email of Our decision to terminate Your Account and
any Legitimate Winnings and other legitimate sums in Your Account will be returned to You. If
following thirty (30) days from the date of Our email advising You of the termination of Your
Account, We have been unable to return Your Account balance to You, a monthly maintenance charge of
five pounds sterling (£5.00) will be applied to Your Account until Your Account balance reaches zero
and Your Account is closed. We will, prior to commencing such charge, in addition to the initial
email notifying You of the termination of Your Account, send one further email notification to You
during such thirty (30) day period prompting You for any further information We require in order to
return/release any Legitimate Winnings and other legitimate sums to You. During this period Your
Account will be suspended, and You will not be able to place Bets.
- 17.2 In addition to other rights available under these Terms and Conditions, We reserve the right,
at Our sole discretion, to:
- (i) void any winnings (including Legitimate Winnings);
- (ii) suspend or terminate Your Account;
- (iii) terminate these Terms and Conditions with You; and/or
- (iv) suspend the provision of the Services to You and/or
- (v) seize all the funds in Your Account and to reverse any withdrawals that may be pending
in the event that Our risk management monitoring system have detected irregular gambling
patterns and / or We reasonably determine that:
- (a) You, or people living at the same address as You, have more than one active
account with Us;
- (b) the name You provided to Us does not match the name on the payment method used
to make deposits to Your Account;
- (c) You participate in a promotion offered by Us but fail to fulfil the requirements
of the relevant promotion;
- (d) You provide incorrect or misleading registration information;
- (e) We were unable to positively verify Your identification based on the information
You provided to Us
- (f) you are not of or older than:
- i) the age of 18 or
- ii) the legal age for participating in Gambling in the jurisdiction in which
- (g) You access and participate in the Services from a jurisdiction where
participation in the Services is prohibited by law or We deem (acting reasonably)
that such participation is prohibited by law;
- (h) You have "charged back" or procured a "charge back" against Us or denied any of
the transactions or deposits that You made to Your Account;
- (i) You have deposited or sought to deposit money originating from criminal or other
illegal or unauthorised activities to Your Account;
- (j) You have been cheating or attempting to cheat;
- (k) You are committing or attempting to commit fraud, or We have reasonable grounds,
at Our sole discretion, to suspect price rigging, or deem any betting pattern to be
suspicious in any regard;
- (l) You employ or seek to make use of an Artificial Intelligence or other system
(including machines, computers, algorithms, software or other automated systems)
designed specifically to defeat the system operated by Us or You are found to have
colluded or attempted to collude with other Players in order to defraud Us or other
Players as defined in Section 6
- (m) You allow (intentionally or unintentionally) a third party to use Your Account;
- (n) You fail to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- (o) You attempt to conceal Your location, including but not limited to, through the
use of a Proxy server;
- (p) You are located in one of the countries stated in Clause 33;
- 17.3 If the provision of the Services is suspended and/or Your Account is deactivated, the provision
of the Services may be reinstated and/or Your Account may be reactivated by Us after the necessary
rectification (if capable of being rectified) action has been taken by You and such rectification
has been verified to Our full satisfaction.
- 17.4 We reserve the right, without notification, to add new betting offerings, games or functions to
the Website or to create, delete, stop, restrict access to or modify any betting offering, game or
function at any time.
- 17.5 If You do not access Your Account by logging onto the Website and using the Services for any
consecutive period of three hundred and sixty-five (365) days, Your Account will be deemed inactive.
- 17.6 We shall be entitled to charge You periodic administrative fees during the period that Your
Account remains inactive and to set-off such charges against funds in Your Account up to the extent
of the balance in Your Account, after which Your Account will be closed. Administrative fees will be
charged at a rate of five pounds (£5.00) sterling per month of inactivity. We reserve the right to
charge this administrative fee from the date Your Account becomes abandoned (as described in clause
17.1 above) or a date thereafter. Prior to charging this administration fee, We shall send an email
to You notifying You of this fact.
- 17.7 If the account is inactive for the above stated period of time due to Self-Exclusion, Clauses
17.5 and 17.6 will not be applied until 30 days after expiration date of the self-exclusion period.
Prior to any charges being applied, You will be notified as described in clause 17.1For the
avoidance of doubt, We will make all the efforts to return the funds upon
18. Software Licence
- 18.1 You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Software that is made accessible to You (by download
or otherwise) for Your remote use on the Website through Your Device, is part of the Services and is
Our property and the property of Our licensors, and that You do not gain any rights to such Software
whatsoever other than as expressly set out in the licence in Clause 18.3.
- 18.2 You may not in any way or by any means adapt, copy, modify, reproduce, store, distribute,
display, publicly perform, broadcast, , publish, transmit, sell, rent, lease or licence or otherwise
communicate or make available, the Software to any other person, or on another website, online
service or bulletin board, or on any other media and/or device, other than as permitted by law.
- 18.3 We hereby grant to You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable licence to
install and use the Software on Your Device for the purposes of using the Services and for no other
purpose whatsoever (the "Licence") PROVIDED THAT such installation and use is made through a Device
of which You are the primary user.
- 18.4 The Licence is solely for the purpose of enabling You to use the Services. You are not allowed
- (a) install or upload the Software onto a server or other networked device or take other
steps to make the Software available via any form or on any bulletin board, online service
or remote dial-in, or network to any other person;
- (b) distribute, rent, lease, sub-licence, copy, transfer, assign or otherwise make available
the Software and/or the Licence to use the Software to any other person;
- (c) allow another person to use the Software;
- (d) create or provide any means (including, without limitation, via emulators) through which
the Software may be used by others;
- (e) translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, discover, create derivative
works based on the whole or part of the Software and/or the source code of the Software,
other than as permitted by law; or,
- (f) copy, modify, translate or create any derivative works based on the whole or any part of
the user documentation concerning the Software.
- 18.5 You acknowledge and agree that the Software and the Software user documentation provided on the
Website and/or through Devices or otherwise, are owned exclusively by Us and/or Our licensors and
are protected by copyrights, trade mark rights and other forms of intellectual and proprietary
rights. You hereby acknowledge that the structure, organisation and source code of the Software are
the valuable trade secrets of Ours and Our licensors. You acknowledge that save for the rights
granted to You in accordance with the Licence, You do not acquire any rights or interests whatsoever
in the Software and/or the Software user documentation.
- 18.6 COOKIES
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto ‘terminal equipment’ (e.g. a computer or
smartphone) when the user
accesses a website. It allows the website to recognise that user’s device and store some
information about the user’s
preferences or past actions.
traffic to the website
and services and make it easier/more relevant for your use.
Information with relevance to cookies may be obtained from third parties (such as financial
verification agencies, credit providers, credit reference agencies) for us to follow legal
gaming requirements (e.g. to
identify you, Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Fraud, prevention of terrorist financing). These third
parties have all been
thoroughly vetted as part of our Information Security Controls. and in accordance with the
requirements of our remote
You can learn more on cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or
- 18.7 Upon the termination of these Terms and Conditions with You and/or closure of Your Account for
any reason, the Licence issued to You under these Terms and Conditions shall terminate automatically
and You must stop using the Software and uninstall it from Your Device.
19 Information and Intellectual Property
- 19.1 The information, material and data, including without limitation, marketing programmes and
materials, results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and betting figures, text,
graphics, video and audio content, which are available to You on the Website (“Information”) belong
to Us and/or Our licensors.
- 19.2 Other than as permitted by law, You shall not adapt, copy, modify, reverse engineer, reproduce,
store, distribute, display, publicly perform, or include in any broadcast, publish, transmit, sell,
rent, lease, grant licences or otherwise make the Information available to any other person, or with
another website, online service or bulletin board, or any other media and/or Device.
- 19.3 The Software, the Services and the Information provided on the Website and/or through Devices
are protected by copyright, trademarks and other forms of intellectual and proprietary rights. All
right, title and interest in and to the Software, Services and Information on the Website are owned,
licensed and/or controlled by Us and Our licensors. You acknowledge that You do not acquire any
right, title or interest, or any licences to the Software, the Services and the Information through
Your use of the Website other than expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- 19.4 The Website Brand and our other trademarks on the Website belong exclusively to Us and/or Our
licensors and You do not have any right to use such. You shall not use, register, attempt to
register or assist any third party in using, registering or attempt to register any name, mark or
device which is similar to the Website Brand or any other of Our trademarks.
20. Links to External Sites
- 20.1 The Website may contain links to third party websites which are not maintained by Us. Links to
such third-party Websites are provided for Your convenience only and We are not responsible for, and
do not undertake to ensure, the contents of such third-party websites are accurate, current or
- 20.2 We are not responsible or liable and have not provided, reviewed, approved or endorsed any
third party websites and we make no representations or warranties in respect of the contents or the
privacy practices of any third party websites or any products or services which may be advertised,
sold or otherwise made available on any third party websites.
- 20.3 We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage
whatsoever arising from, or in any way connected with, Your use of any link to third party websites.
- 20.4 Unless expressly provided, We shall under no circumstances be considered to be associated or
affiliated with any statement, opinion, trade or service marks, logos, insignias or other devices
appearing on third party websites, or any products or services which may be advertised, sold or
otherwise made available on third party websites or with the operators or owners of third party
21. Links to the Website
You may not link or create any links, deep or in-line links to any part of the Website, Services or
- 22.1 We reserve an absolute right to amend, update and modify these Terms and Conditions and the
Rules (or any part
thereof) from time to time, and any amendment, update or modification will be presented to You by
way of a notification
upon login for acceptance. The amended, updated or modified Terms and Conditions and Rules will take
effect as soon as
they have been accepted by You. Your continued use of the Website and the Services is Your
acceptance of the modified or
updated Terms and Conditions and Rules as published.
- 22.2 Any Bet received by Us but not settled prior to the time of notification of any amendment of
these Terms and
Conditions will be subject to the Terms and Conditions in place at the time that the Bet was
acknowledged by Us.
- 22.3 In the event that You do not accept the amendments to these Terms and Conditions, Your Account
will be unavailable
to You, and You will have to contact Our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to perform
any action in
relation to Your Account.
23. Relationship Between You and Us
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, joint
venture or any other
form of joint enterprise between You and Us.
24. Violations of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity in respect of any breach of
these Terms and
25. Force Majeure
If we fail or we are late to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions due to the
occurrence of events
beyond Our control (including, but not limited to: nature disasters, changes in applicable laws or
or inaction of government, civil or military authority, court orders, act of terrorism, lightning or
lockout or other labour dispute, flood, draught, war, riot, theft, transmission or system failures,
interruption in the provision of telecommunications or broadband services, failure or shortage of power
equipment, inclement weather, earthquake and natural disasters), such failure or delay does not
constitute a breach of
these Terms and Conditions.
In the event that we fail to enforce any provisions of these Terms and Conditions, this will not render
a waiver of the
rights to enforce such provision or influence the effectiveness of these Terms and Conditions or impede
action by Us.
27. Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will create or confer any right or benefit in favour of any party
other than the
parties herein and whether under legislation or otherwise.
- 28.1 You are not allowed to transfer, assign or novate any part of these Terms and Conditions or any
rights hereunder to
any third party.
- 28.2 We are entitled at any time to transfer, assign or novate any part of these Terms and
Conditions to any third
- 29.1 Any notice we give to You (unless stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions) will be sent
to You at the email
address registered with Us. Any such notice will be deemed served twenty-four (24) hours after
dispatch by Us.
- 29.2 Any notice You give to Us must be sent by email at email@example.com or recorded
delivery mail (or airmail
if relevant) and sent to Our registered office address and marked for the attention of the Managing
TGP Europe Limited
11-13 Hill Street
Isle of Man
If any parts of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by a
competent jurisdiction, such terms will be separated from the others to that extent while the others
will continue to be
valid and enforceable to the full extent permitted by law.
31. Post Termination
The terms of Clauses 1.6, 9, 10, 17.6, 17.7, 20, 22, 27 and 30 shall extend post termination of these
Conditions and/or termination of Your Account.
32. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- 32.1 You agree that Your access to the Services, Website, Software, the Information and the
interpretation of these
Terms and Conditions is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- 32.2 The parties hereby submit to the non - exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and
Wales. However, this
shall not prevent:
- (a) You from making any complaint about Us to the appointed Alternative Dispute Resolution
- (b) either party from seeking any injunction or similar relief or action in any court of
33. Restricted Jurisdictions
Players must not utilise any part of the Website if based in the following restricted jurisdictions:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia &
Bulgaria, Burundi, Cayman Islands, Central Africa Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Congo, Croatia, Cuba,
Republic, Denmark, DPR of Korea (North), Denmark, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, all French
(Metropolitan, Guiana, Polynesia, Southern and Antarctic Lands), Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece,
Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel,
Italy, Ivory Coast
(Cote d'Ivoire), Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lao/Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya,
Macedonia, Mali, Martinique, Mayotte, Mexico, Montenegro, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nicaragua,
Palestinian Territory, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland,
Russia, San Marino, Sao Tome & Principe, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia,
South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, The
Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, all US territories (American Samoa, Guam, Northern
Islands, Puerto Rico, United States Virgin Islands), Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia,